Meet Dr. Bauer
Meet The Doctors
Dr. Bauer and her team take pride in treating their patients with impeccable service and quality, as well as providing them with a first-class education. She feels if the patients have the right tools for decision making regarding their dental health, they will be on their way to a bright, healthy smile that will last a lifetime.
Marnie C. Bauer, D.M.D.
Dr. Bauer believes you cannot undermine the power of a beautiful smile! Her specialty is to treat the patient comprehensively giving them the smile of their dreams. They call this Smile Rejuvenation. “My greatest reward is to see a patient transform after we enhance their teeth. It is deeper than their smile, it’s their confidence and spirit that is lifted. You can’t beat that in a days work,” Dr. Bauer.
Dr. Marnie C. Bauer was born and raised in Clearwater, Florida and is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University Dental School, Florida. She received her undergraduate degree from Clemson University, South Carolina.
- Graduate of the Nova Southeastern University Dental School, Florida
- General residency: Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic with an emphasis in oral surgery
- Advanced training: International Congress of Oral Implantology Fellowship
- Completed courses in Advanced Studies with Dawson Center and Las Vegas Institute
- Attends in excess of 30 CEU’s annually which is double the requirement
- Continually trains at an institute in Scottsdale, AZ learning the most innovative and comprehensive techniques for better patient care
Associations & Affiliations
- American Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- IAOMT member
- Holistic Dental Association
Dr. Bauer and her husband, Greg live in South Tampa with their daughter, Anne Marie & son, Jack. She also enjoys traveling, skiing, boating and reading in her spare time.
Bauer Dentistry loves to give back to the community commencing their third year of service: Bauer Dentistry Gives Back. They open up their office and treat up to 100 people per year.